01 Mar Announcing New Dawn Farm’s 2017 CSA!
We have designed our CSA to work for every family and individual member as best we could. We want your share to be the right amount of food for you. We want it to be easy for you to get. We want to educate you about the best ways to use and preserve your food, so it doesn’t go to waste. We want you to love preparing meals with your CSA every week, knowing that we put our hearts into growing it for you from seed to harvest.
We think we’ve come up with our best plan to make our CSA meet your lifestyle and needs! Every member share includes:
- Weekly share recipes and tips for using and preserving your vegetables
- One free consultation with our Registered Dietitian
- Free weekly pickups in Westmoreland or Keene
- Opt-in home delivery for a small weekly fee
- And of course, pick-your-own flowers if you pick up on the farm (Westmoreland)
By being a part of our farm community,
you are helping to support our mission to make healthy, local, carefully grown produce accessible to all.
Visit our CSA page to read all about our new CSA options, and our plans for the year. We are very excited! Even if you would like to pay by check, please sign up on our website (you’ll even receive a coupon to our farm stand for paying by check!)